Re: The new update deleted the ability to customize message tones to my contacts
BCBOY1985

I am using an e-mail app from the play store.  I do not care for the google mail client.  I have gone into setting and selected the badge notifications for all three accounts I have setup.  I have notifications to the top of my screen shut off and I do not receive sounds or vibrations when I get mail.   

0 Likes
Re: The new update deleted the ability to customize message tones to my contacts
BCBOY1985

After setting the app to all e-mail accounts it started working.  One down one to go.  Are they going to change the contact info back to have the text id located there?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BCBOY1985, That's great that your email is back working. The various settings in features can change with each software update. Therefore, we don't have an estimated time on if or when the settings will change. I hope this provide clarity.

TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes