The voice activator has been turned on
Becsteinberger

I can't do anything as the tutorial was playing.  I want to get back and turn it off and it is not letting me.  I know it shoe be easier than this. 

do I get the tutorial to turn off so I can use my phone.Thanks! Becky

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: The voice activator has been turned on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Becsteinberger, ensuring that you can use your phone is key. Let’s dive in to see what’s going on. It’s been a few days since you’ve reached out to the forum with your concerns. Are you still having the same issues? Are you watching the tutorial on a website on your phone?

TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: The voice activator has been turned on
Becsteinberger

I ended up resetting my phone to tun off the voice activator as I could not do anything with the phone as it was.  This is the second time I have reset my phone  since the new upgrade.  This time I was not able to backup before reset so I lost my contacts (most) and photos (not many since I had backup before my first reset)   Since it was late at night  I was frustrated and didn't wait for a reply.  I couldn't call on my phone or do anything.  When I went to the hearing access it said to go thru the tutorial, which apparently I did not do.  If I did It was the worst tutorial i have  ever done!  It was like it was in a loop when I was trying to log in and I had no other choices.  

I apologize for taking so long to get back to you.  I just happened to be on my Verizon when I saw the notification today.  My phone is working fine now.  Thanks for your time. Becky Steinberger

0 Likes