The volume control resets to a low level, multiple times throughout the day. I have to manually reset it to a higher volume. Why????
lavonneshields

Volume control resets throughout the day to a low level, to a point that I don't hear my phone.  When I realize that it is at that level, I have to manually increase the ring level.  Then a couple hours later, for no reason, it'll go back to a very low level again.  Why???  I've notice this after  downloading new apps from Samsung.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: The volume control resets to a low level, multiple times throughout the day. I have to manually reset it to a higher volume. Why????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Greeings lavonneshields. I'm sorry for the volume control issue. That's got to be aggravating. Does your device have a protective case on it? If so, please ensure that it is affixed properly to the body of your device. If it isn't, it might be causing the volume control key (right edge of device). I notice that this started after the install of some apps. Please also place your device in Safe Mode long enough to test changes in behavior. The instructions for Safe Mode are at this link: http://vz.to/1RBgKL8

DionM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: The volume control resets to a low level, multiple times throughout the day. I have to manually reset it to a higher volume. Why????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Greeings lavonneshields. I'm sorry for the volume control issue. That's got to be aggravating. Does your device have a protective case on it? If so, please ensure that it is affixed properly to the body of your device. If it isn't, it might be causing the volume control key (right edge of device). I notice that this started after the install of some apps. Please also place your device in Safe Mode long enough to test changes in behavior. The instructions for Safe Mode are at this link: http://vz.to/1RBgKL8

DionM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes