There is a new symbol at the top of my phone and I can't figure out what it is. Please is there a listing somewhere?
birdmom1226

There is a new symbol at the top of my phone and I can't figure it out. Please is there a listing some where of what they all can be ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: There is a new symbol at the top of my phone and I can't figure out what it is. Please is there a listing somewhere?
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
Re: There is a new symbol at the top of my phone and I can't figure out what it is. Please is there a listing somewhere?
Snn5
Legend

What does the symbol look like?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Posting a screenshot will help too. Visual aids are very informative.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

settings/help/icon glossary

Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

birdmom1226, let's figure it out together! What does that symbol look like? Can you please describe it?

Click http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/ for more device support.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
wmadams

The Verizon ✓ symbol 

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes