They been charging insurance for 12mons eventhough i went to store to take down next day i bought a phone
Jooheesingleton

I phased my Samsung s21 phone on April of 2021.

I'm a user of the account and my husband is main account holder.

I was able to get the new phone and i was making sure not getting any extra service and insurance.

the store seller informed me there is none turned on and she also told me im getting free insurance because ill get $15 discount every month. 

So believed it like I supposed to. But I shouldn't have trust somebody who is working at Verizon store.

Today me and my husband went to the store and found out i had my insurance was on since 2021 april.

And the $15 discount was just military discount which was we were getting anyway since the first day of we use the Verizon service.

The store clark tricked me to put on the insurance and I even went to the store next day or 2days later with paper in my hands asked about insurance. She told me she would take it off.

But it hasn't been turned off. We would never buy phone insurance from any company specifically Verizon so we never needed it with service of 10yrs. I couldn't fully access to my account because the my Verizon always kicked me back out to login me being not primary account holder.

Right now we didn't get any help from chatting.  They keep turning on us trying to make it like our fault.

We are ready to return his new phone that he bought yesterday and cut the service of 2phone lines.

We been Verizon customer over 11yrs. This is such a bad customer service and fraud.

I'm even looking to sue.

If anybody would like to help with this me getting refund of $225 please email or call or any contact 

[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]

I've never had option of insurance ever my life with 10yrs of using Verizon. And I made sure don't put any options. The store clark put on my plan without permission. I ended up paid $17×12months. I want full refund of that amount. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: They been charging insurance for 12mons eventhough i went to store to
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

i know the importance of making sure you are not charged for a service you do not need, and I can certainly try to assist you. Please send us a Private note, so we may be able to better assist.

*Gert

0 Likes
Jooheesingleton

If you really wanted to help.

Please send link or email address for PRIVATE MESSAGE

how? And where?

0 Likes
Jooheesingleton

You guys would just leave robotic automatic comments.

And never actually contact me nor provide me the link or email.

What kind of service is this for family been using the service for over 11yrs? 

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Jooheesingleton wrote:

You guys would just leave robotic automatic comments.

And never actually contact me nor provide me the link or email.

What kind of service is this for family been using the service for over 11yrs? 

There is a procedure for sending Private Messages when requested.  Near your profile picture, upper right, there should be an 'envelope' icon for Messaging within this Forum.  Also, you have to have 'Private Messenger' turned ON in your Profile.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes