Trade-In Credit
thb01

I upgraded phones this year, online, and supposedly got a trade-in credit for the old phones.  I sent in the old phones but never received a credit.  Has anyone else had this issue and what did you do about it?  Small claims court?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade-In Credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

thb01

We want to make sure that you take advantage of that credit when trading in your device. Did you retain the shipping tracking number for those phones? Were your trade-in devices in good working condition with no damage? 

Here's more information regarding our device trade-in program that will be helpful to you: 

https://www.verizon.com/support/trade-in-program-faqs/?adobe_mc=MCMID%3D1716366078151520999207654858...

0 Likes
thb01

I have provided all the information in 2 letters to your support department with no response.  I will be happy to provide again.  The offer that I accepted that supposedly provided trade-in credit.  I have been told at least 2 times in live chats that they were received.  They both were in good condition.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your efforts and want to ensure you receive your trade-in promotions, thb01. What happens when you review your trade-in submissions here, http://spr.ly/6603H68jH?

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
thb01

I never received a confirmation email with associated reference number but, as I wrote previously, I was told at least 2 times during online chats that they saw that the 2 phones were received.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I've sent a Private Note. This will allow us a fresh pair of eyes. 
David_VZW

0 Likes
walthobo

I made phone upgrades to 5g phones in March of 2021 and the agent quoted me trade in values for my old phones spread over 24 months.  One phone got a trade in credit applied. The other two never have. It is like $28.33 per month and $24.17 per month which is %1260 total money.

I have questioned where my credit is and in July  after three chat sessions I'm told I'm not eligible because a new line was never in the upgrade. first time I'm hearing this. Verizon has my old phones and I get no credit.... 

Mobile T is running a buy out your contract ...I might go over there with my service.

Does anyone know of anyone I can contact at Verizon to get this corrected?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

walthobo, we can definitely help look into this with you for more information on your trade ins. So we can begin, please send us a Private Note. 

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes