Transferring Photos?
cwconrad

Due to my job, we use the cell phone for all photos.

Once we transfer the photos from cell phone to laptop. There is additional images from another app & multiple, screen shots? that are also transferred. 

How do you only transfer the photos taken and not all the additional images that are not necessary?

Also, how do you designate on USB connection to automatically download photos w/ out always asking upon connection to the laptop. Yes, I have attempted with change the setting to I believe it was programer mode and still does not take. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Transferring Photos?
boringusername
Master - Level 1

might help to know what phone you are using

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

i'm not sure if usb is smart enough to do what you ask.

connect usb/transfer media....drag/drop what you want.

0 Likes
cwconrad

Samsung Galaxy S7

Andriod Version 8

Connect USB confirguration to automatic transfer photos w/ out having to make the selection everytime.

Attempted to set via Developer Options, does not take and defaults back to MTP everytime.

0 Likes
cwconrad
cwconrad
cwconrad

Samsung Galaxy S7

Andriod Version 8

Connect USB confirguration to automatic transfer photos w/ out having to make the selection everytime.

Attempted to set via Developer Options, does not take and defaults back to MTP everytime.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We completely understand the need to make transferring photos easy. We are here to help.

When reviewing your phone, we apologize, but we do not see an option for what you are looking to do. Possibly a third party app would provide you with the option you are looking for. Another option is to use our Verizon Cloud service where the photos are saved on your My Verizon account and accessible whenever you need then http://vz.to/2eT5BUo

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes