Transferring Pics from Broken Galaxy S6
bhowe0117

Hello,

Is there any way I can transfer my pictures from my Galaxy S6 without it powering on? The phone battery overheated and shut down on its own when the phone was not even hot? Now it has not powered on in weeks. I am trying to get all of my pictures off of this phone as they are very important to me. Can anyone offer suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Transferring Pics from Broken Galaxy S6
deloused
Master - Level 3

To retrieve pictures stored in the device memory it would need to power on. A Cell Phone Repair Shop or a store like Best Buy could replace the battery in your S6 so you could get power to it

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

In addition to what deloused posted, if the pictures have been saved to a cloud service, they can be accessed using a computer or tablet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear you haven't been able to get your phone turned on, bhowe0117. It's important you do not lose any of your important content. You would not be able to transfer anything directly from the phone without it powering on. Did you backup your content with the Verizon Cloud or any third party back up? Please also look into the troubleshooting steps to get your device powered back up here, http://spr.ly/6580DwD2k. Has there been any damage to the phone?

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes