Transferring music to SD card
LESNYE87

I have a Samsung Galaxy s8+, and I am trying to transfer music that is currently on my internal storage to my SD card. I followed the steps in https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-211298/ where it says to go to your files, and move them. However, on step nine where it says "tap move", the only option that I have from the dropdown menu is "details". Does anyone else know a way to get around this? My phone is currently in standard mode.

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Transferring music to SD card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi LESNYE87,

We want transfering your files to the memory card to be easy. Sorry to hear that this is not happening and I can certainly undetstand your concerns with the move option missing from the menu. Let's get this fixed. I have a Galaxy S8+ myself and I was able to complete the steps successfully to move the files from my internal storage to my SD Card listed in the link. I have sent you a direct message for additional assistance, please respond to the message. 

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes