Trouble connecting bluetooth device?
operaamy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi there. I have an S7 Edge.  Tried to pair my bluetooth earpiece (I take a lot of calls for work) and it never recognized my device.  I even tried my backup earpiece...it did not find that one either during the scan.  Any thoughts?

I did the whole turn the bluetooth off and powered the earpiece off and back on.

Re: Trouble connecting bluetooth device?
Cd575
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did you get an answer to this? I'm having the same issue. It won't find any bluetooth devices available.

0 Likes
operaamy
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, unfortunately I have not.  I was able to connect via bluetooth to my car yesterday without any issues, but no success yet with earpieces.  Hopefully soon.

0 Likes
DanceMom813
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also have not had any luck getting my s7 Edge to connect to the bluetooth in my car as it's not recognizing any devices.  Frustrating as I can;t get my wifi to work on my phone either...

0 Likes
JanSicard

I am having the same trouble pairing with my car and my wireless headset.

I don't see anywhere that this is an acknowledged issue.

Anyone have an update on this?

0 Likes
operaamy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Over 2 weeks and still can't pair my ear pieces.  Very frustrating!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JanSicard, let's look further into this. What type of car and wireless headset are you trying to connect? Are you unable to connect at all or having issues with staying connected? Please share and view additional assistance here http://vz.to/1Y17i2L
TominqueBB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
cyrilia09
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you ever figure this out?  I don't have trouble connecting to bluetooth, but over the past week I've had a heck of a time STAYING connected.  If that's not annoying enough, sometimes when I try to reconnect, it locks up the phone to the point where I have to reboot.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm happy you don't have issues with connecting to blue-tooth but I understand the frustration in constantly being disconnected cyrilla09. Does your phone have the latest software? How long have you had this issue?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
rcsnowball

I am having problem with bluetooth disconnects in 2011 Mini Countryman. Several other phones work fine (Apple and Android). Phone and audio, over bluetooth. I paid Mini to look at bluetooth. Software current on car and working with several of their phones also. The disconnects get irritating enough to car that it wipes out all past and current connections(other phones stored). I have tried the Verizon troubleshooter, Including reseting all wireless via backup and restore. Stopping and starting Bluetooth Share. Clearing the partition cache and more. Have other issues with phone also but unrelated to topic.

0 Likes