Trouble obtaining Promotional Credit
KATSTE22

I have been a loyal Verizon customer for more years than I know. But I am furious! I upgraded from a Galaxy S6 Edge to a new Galaxy S7 on September 27, 2016.  At the time of the upgrade there was a $300 Promotional Offer to upgrade.  To date, I have still not received this $300. I've made numerous phone calls (at least 4) regarding this and have been told something different every time I call Verizon! First, I was told that it would be applied to my bill after 2 billing cycles. THREE cycles passed with no $300 credit. Then I was told that the $300 would be divided by 12 months and that amount would be deducted from each bill - that should have showed up on the February statement. I called the 800-922-0204 number on February 27 @ 6:47 pm and was on the phone with them for approximately 40 minutes. The lady I spoke to said she would take personal responsibility for getting this resolved. I just received a text stating "Fwd: Free Verizon Msg: MDN 336-***-**** DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR $400.00 PROMOTIONAL OFFER / THIS WAS AN EDGE -UP NOT BUYOUT FOR THIS DEVICE. Thank you!" I was not speaking about a $400 promotional offer.  How can I get Verizon to respond/fulfill this promotional offer?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trouble obtaining Promotional Credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for being such a loyal customer, KATSTE22. I too would be frustrated if I had to make multiple contact attempts and still had an unresolved issue. Let’s get to the bottom of this issue and find a resolution. So I can best assist I have sent you a private message. Please respond so we can get started.

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes