Two trade in phones, one box
Smitty1960
Enthusiast - Level 1

Traded in two phones at my local Verizon store today.  I was only given one return box with two padded envelopes inside.  While at I home setting up my phones, I received a message from Verizon stating that they noticed I traded in two phones today, and to make sure I sent them back in separate boxes.  Hmmm.  Who is right? The sales guy, or the mysterious Verizon message? should i go back to the Verizon store and ask for a second box?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Two trade in phones, one box
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

@Smitty1960 

I am suggesting you send them separately, one in each envelope with the tracking for each one. I sent tw phones back to Asurion and one was received in 3 days the other took over three weeks and was being passed around the US several times before reaching Tennessee. I would follow the Verizon call, that way there will be a tracking # for each device. Just my opinion along with experience. 

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Smitty 1960. Thank you for reaching out Verizon, We know how important is having a reliable service.>Alejandro

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that information, Please provide me access to your account on a secure channel, so I can assist you and click the link below:

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services, so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note that the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth

>Alejandro

0 Likes