Unable to edit and save the contact list changes
Pacesq

My contact list or downloaded from the Verizon cloud on this new phone, samsung galaxy 6. When I attempt to change or edit any of my contacts I can key in the changes press Save but nothing really happens. Any solutions? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to edit and save the contact list changes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping your contacts up to date is always key with your phone Pacesq. With so many things to add to a contact's info, we want to ensure yours is working for you. Let's take a look into this for you. When you go to edit the contact, are you doing so through the Verizon Cloud app or the Contacts app on the phone? If you were to enter a new contact to the phone, does it save correctly?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
VZWcustomer1

I'm having the same issue.  I need to make changes to a cloud contact.

I don't have any option to edit Cloud contacts using my phonebook or the cloud app on my phone.  I tried going to Manage my Cloud on the VZW website & when I make a change & click Save... I get a prompt asking me if I'm sure, and I can't click OK to save....Only Cancel.

Please help!!!

0 Likes
STRoss

I am editing contacts on my samsung phone.  I delete (-) the old address and phone and add (+) the new information.  I press save and the information looks correct.  When I go back to the contact, the deleted information is still there in addition to the new.  If I go back to edit, the old information is gone.

Help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello STRoss! We're sorry to read that you're having trouble with your contacts. We know it's important to keep your information up to date, and we'd love to help. Have you checked if you have your contacts saved on the Google account, phone or any other cloud services? You may need to update the information on all the accounts if you are using multiple ones. Also, you can delete the contact and create a new one. Let us know if this helps. 

0 Likes