Good afternoon. I find myself asking the question to you all here because no one I work with seems to have the answer. My data connection works about 70 percent of the day and the other 30 percent is me remaining in the same spot and it not working. I'll have two to four bars LTE+ or LTE (My phone is unlocked and purchased from Best Buy) and it will just work when it decides that it wants to. I've noticed that whenever it says Verizon Wireless in the top left corner, the connections are good and pages/videos are loading lightning fast. However other times, it'll just say Verizon and i'll still have the same amount of service with LTE and the only thing that works is text and phone calls. Anytime this happens I try resetting the phone, airplane mode for a minute, turning off the phone for 5 minutes, switching mobile data on and off, and other things people suggest to me when i'm happening the problem. it happens to me on base ( I'm military) and off base, and it seems to be random. If it's possible to somehow force Verizon Wireless to stay in the top left corner of the screen or fix this issue that would be great
Jaiswift, thanks for your service to our country. We want you to have the best data connections on base and off. Let's work together to get this figured out. What zip code are you at when this happens? Are others affected there? How long has this been going on?
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!