Update removed many email functions.I cant create new folders which I need for work. Any advice? Update has caused more problems than improvement.
CARLISLE50
Enthusiast - Level 3

Update removed many email functions.I cant create new folders which I need for work. Any advice? Update has caused more problems than improvement. I get a message in the middle of the screen several times a day, saying that  YouTube has stopped working. I dont even use YouTube.

0 Likes
Re: Update removed many email functions.I cant create new folders which I need for work. Any advice? Update has caused more problems than improvement.
mama23dogs
Legend

Open app manager and clear cache on mail and YouTube. 

If you are using the built in mail app, consider replacing it with a mail specific app. (Yahoo, Gmail, etc)

Re: Update removed many email functions.I cant create new folders which I need for work. Any advice? Update has caused more problems than improvement.
CARLISLE50
Enthusiast - Level 3

I cleared the cache on both. Too soon to know about you tube, but it did not help with email. I have a specific acct with Comporium. There is no more option on my mobile to add folders. This is not good.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that you are able to manage your emails. Have you tried to add folders on a computer to see if that helps? What happens when you try to add folders using other email accounts?

SheritaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes