Re: Update
hworkman
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is good to know. I'm sure my home router and my work are not up to date on anything like that. I still have the issue though even when not connected to wi-fi and going off of my data, some apps won't let me refresh, it says due to connectivity errors.

0 Likes
mokiepoet
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same exact thing is happening to my phone. I did everything I could think of, even did a factory reset!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Staying connected to the web is important, mokiepoet. I rely on my data connection daily to keep in touch. I appreciate all of the steps you have previously completed. Have you already attempted the software repair tool previously mention in this thread? Here are those steps incase you missed them http://vz.to/1N6yVRy Let me know if this helps.

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
mokiepoet
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I did go through the repair assistance. It reset again and I am still having the same issue with any wifi I have tried and my music apps do not work properly even using the data.

0 Likes
cahillsr
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also have the same issue. Found closing the app and restarting fixes the problem for a short time. Chrome seems to always work but not apps. Flipboard works fine for a short time then it wont update and no network error

0 Likes
cahillsr
Enthusiast - Level 3

This should fix your problem it worked for me.

Try Turning off power saver mode. This should take care of your problems. Seems to be a bug in power savings mode

that's preventing apps from accessing the internet

good luck

[removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

hworkman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Interesting. I just turned mine off. I'll have to see how it does throughout the day.

Thanks for the tip.

0 Likes