Upgrade botched by Corp Verizon store.
Tryharder2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did an upgrade on wife's phone that DID NOT require a trade in at local corp store.  4 days later I go in to upgrade my phone which will require a trade in.  But MY phone is locked as already being part of a trade in.  4 visits and 6 hrs later it is finally determined that employee at local corp store made the mistake of assigning my phone as a trade in for my wife's upgrade where no trade in was part of deal.  On line customer service has sorted this out but I have to wait 10 DAYS for change to process before I can upgrade!  With no guarantee that I will still be able to get the deal that I was offered today.  I have printout and quikcode scan for my deal, how do I proceed to keep myself being hurt but corp employee screwup???

Labels (1)
Re: Upgrade botched by Corp Verizon store.
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

@Tryharder2 

WOW!!, Corporate America and VERIZON Customer Support at its finest. I wish I could answer your question or help in anyway. It seems that no matter what the customer is always the one that suffers for others incompetence.

I wish you the best of luck.

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is terrible to read of this ordeal. Nothing upsets us more than having to ask our customer to wait for the systems to process a correction. We are sending you a private note to take a closer look at things. 

-George

0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

@Tryharder2 

Good morning, Tryharder2. Please, if you could be so kind and inform us on how vzw_customer_support was able to help you in anyway with the issues and/or concerns you are experiencing after asking you to reply via private message.

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, and thanks for getting in touch here! We would be more than happy to assist with any concerns you have. For assistance, please send us a Private Note.*Angel

0 Likes