Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Upgrade botched by Corp Verizon store.
Tryharder2

Did an upgrade on wife's phone that DID NOT require a trade in at local corp store.  4 days later I go in to upgrade my phone which will require a trade in.  But MY phone is locked as already being part of a trade in.  4 visits and 6 hrs later it is finally determined that employee at local corp store made the mistake of assigning my phone as a trade in for my wife's upgrade where no trade in was part of deal.  On line customer service has sorted this out but I have to wait 10 DAYS for change to process before I can upgrade!  With no guarantee that I will still be able to get the deal that I was offered today.  I have printout and quikcode scan for my deal, how do I proceed to keep myself being hurt but corp employee screwup???

Re: Upgrade botched by Corp Verizon store.
SaltyS21U_User

@Tryharder2 

WOW!!, Corporate America and VERIZON Customer Support at its finest. I wish I could answer your question or help in anyway. It seems that no matter what the customer is always the one that suffers for others incompetence.

I wish you the best of luck.

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It is terrible to read of this ordeal. Nothing upsets us more than having to ask our customer to wait for the systems to process a correction. We are sending you a private note to take a closer look at things. 

-George

0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User

@Tryharder2 

Good morning, Tryharder2. Please, if you could be so kind and inform us on how vzw_customer_support was able to help you in anyway with the issues and/or concerns you are experiencing after asking you to reply via private message.

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, and thanks for getting in touch here! We would be more than happy to assist with any concerns you have. For assistance, please send us a Private Note.*Angel

0 Likes