Upload photos as albums
sheahasu

I have looked and looked, but can't find a satisfactory answer.  I have almost 2000 photos on my Samsung Galaxy 6Edge phone, already divided into albums.  I want to upload them to Verizon Cloud, but obviously I don't want to have to sort them into albums again.  Is there any way to upload a whole album?  I tried doing just a general upload, but it kept saying I needed a file (albums didn't work). 

I can't believe that there is no way to do this and preserve my albums.

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Upload photos as albums
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would suggest that you upload the images to Google Photos, One Drive or Dropbox instead. They are free to use services compared to the Verizon Cloud and they aren't tied to any one carrier.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Upload photos as albums
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sheahasu, I understand the importance of managing your photos. I personally use Verizon Cloud and have a lot of photos stored. When you backup to the cloud the photos are stored in order of date/month they are taken. If you have an album on your phone it will not back up the photos as an album. To learn more about the cloud services visit https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes