VZW FREE MSG: You cannot send messages to destinations that are blocked by the account owner.
Knautbritt

VZW FREE MSG: You cannot send messages to destinations that are blocked by the account owner.

​I blocked a number last night, however I have not tried messaging this person at all. I also blocked the same number on my daughters phone. However I keep getting this message this morning 1 every like 4-5 min. I got about 4 of them. I’m confused because I haven’t texted ANYONE this morning. And my daughters phone isn’t even in our vicinity it’s in the car so I know she hasn’t texted anyone and I have her texts blocked anyway. Do you get this message even when that person is trying to text you? It’s just annoying I keep getting it and I know I’m not texting anyone at all. Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: VZW FREE MSG: You cannot send messages to destinations that are blocked by the account owner.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Knautbritt, we want to make sure that we get to the bottom of why you are receiving these messages. What text message application are you utilizing on your device? Are you the only one receiving these messages or are they also appearing on your daughter's device?

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: VZW FREE MSG: You cannot send messages to destinations that are blocked by the account owner.
Knautbritt

Receiving them on my phone my daughter has not received them and I am using the standard stock messaging app I have no other third party messaging apps pre installed

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Knautbritt, that is very odd. We want to make sure that this is working the correct way. Only the person that sent a message to your number would receive this message. You should not be getting the message as well. Can you please try to remove that number from the block list and re-add it. Once that is completed, please let us know if you still receive these messages to your phone.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes