Verizon Repair Assistant Problem with USB
Daemi

So I used the repair assistant for my soft bricked phone and everything was going well until it got to 100%. The app. then turned off my phone and gave me the message to enable MTP USB mode on my phone which will now not turn on. So I am now sitting here stuck while my comp repeatedly connects and disconnects to my phone (which won't turn on) looking at the message on Repair Assistant that says "Repairing. Don't disconnect yet."

Have been trying to fix this issue with my phone for a couple days now and thought I had a breakthrough. If anyone can assist with how to proceed it would be appreciated since I am now at a loss... Thanks for hard bricking my phone repair assistant?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Repair Assistant Problem with USB
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

If it does not restart do Volume down-power-setting. Then plug it back into your computer if it still doesn't do anything see if you

Can you get the phone in recovery mode? Volume up-power-home. If you can clear the cache partition and the reboot the phone.

Clearing the cache partition olny dumps out the old file that are left on the phone. It will not change any of your settings or delete any pics or files that you have on the phone It is like the trash bin on your computer and makes more room on the phone.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Repair Assistant Problem with USB
Daemi

Thank you for your reply kathy. Unfortunately the phone is hard bricked and is completely unresponsive. When I plug it into my laptops usb it repeatedly connects then disconnects every few seconds. The device is now being shown as:

qualcom hs-usb qdloader 9008

0 Likes