Verizon Update Push
galaxy_user

I didn't want to update the software, but that annoying icon and message alert wouldn't go away and thus I cave. The update changed a lot of stuff on the phone, such as silly icon next to text messages. But the most annoying thing is the predictive text/auto correct function. How do I turn this shit off? It's so freaking annoying. I can't find the setting where you can turn it off. Before the update, we were able to decide whether or not you want it to auto correct. Does Samsung/Verizon want to start their own forum of stupid auto correct text messages? Those are so annoying and fake.

0 Likes
Verizon Update Push
schoondogg

DONT UPDATE!  I updated this am.  crash and no recovery possible.  I have insurance.  Have had the phone for almost a year.  dropped it about 1 month in, very minor damage.  Due to that minor damage, the problem caused by the software is my problem as any damage reported or not  apparently trumps software issues which I think is a crock.  Still wondering what the update did.  it's as if it didn't happen. Verizon is  saved a software fix by a small screen crack. not happy

0 Likes