Verizon Voicemail app doesnt work Just Calling Does
RyanP15715
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a Galaxy a10 and i cleared cache and more by going to settings. My voicemail app wont work just by calling why is that. Wondering. I could go on voicemail app but it would say Unavailable just call. Just wanted to know.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Voicemail app doesnt work Just Calling Does
rafaellecuona
Enthusiast - Level 3

What voicemail app are you referring to? There is no voicemail app.  There is a phone that has notification options that despite being all on, deliver zero notifications. There isn't an app for voicemail.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that you are able to access your voicemail without any issues especially because you've been having problems while accessing it since a few days ago, and we will be glad to help. When you access your phone app. Do you see the voicemail option at the bottom of your screen? If yes, what happens when you access it? ~Geo

0 Likes
rafaellecuona
Enthusiast - Level 3

No. When I am in the phone app I do not see any voicemail option at the bottom of the screen and I never have seen any such option before.

0 Likes
rafaellecuona
Enthusiast - Level 3

All voicemail notification settings and all other notification settings on the phone and on every app are all set to ON yet Samsung Verizon issues no notification of any call nor any voicemail. Many users have reported this same problem for several years yet no available solution has ever been provided by Samsung or by Verizon. That's bad service.

0 Likes