Verizon - We are requesting a status update on the Galaxy S4 4.3 upgrade issues.
abean
Contributor - Level 1

Verizon,

It's become quite obvious that there are multiple known issues with the recent 4.3 upgrade. You have read and commented in most of the major threads. Being that no resolution has been found to date, as paying customers we are expecting you or Samsung to provide some form of communication to the community. We all want to understand what the current status of the problem(s) are and when/if we can expect resolution. It is no longer acceptable to request us to perform resets and/or request a refurbished phone. If there are no resolutions at this time, that is not ideal; however understandable. If so, please communicate appropriately so that your customers can make relevant plans (ie. purchase a different charger).

Everyone,

Please do not use this thread as a means to discuss additional problems; however feel free to keep it bumped by expressing your dissatisfaction with the current levels of support we've received and your frustration with this matter. I fear that it won't provide the results we're all seeking; however we have to try. I've made several phone calls to both Samsung and Verizon and unfortunately don't have much in the form of credible information at this time outside of what was randomly provided throughout the major rant here.

I personally am very let down with how this whole matter has evolved and debate my future patronage to Verizon Wireless after almost 9 years of service. I realize it may not be fair to blame VZW for these matters as technically the issues belong to Samsung; however you are the front line support and you're keeping us all in the dark.

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Verizon - We are requesting a status update on the Galaxy S4 4.3 upgrade issues.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Congratulations, since you didn't mark this as a question there is little to no chance that a Verizon Wireless rep will see your comments.

Before you think about reposting, I should warn you the mods remove duplicates.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon - We are requesting a status update on the Galaxy S4 4.3 upgrade issues.
schtefan
Contributor - Level 1

Bump...now I am asking this above question - We need a communication ASAP

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

schtefan wrote:

Bump...now I am asking this above question - We need a communication ASAP

How exactly is "bumping" this thread going to improve the chances a rep will see this thread? The chances remain the same which is "No chance" whatsoever.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
abean
Contributor - Level 1

Congratulations on providing absolutely no value.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

abean wrote:

Congratulations on providing absolutely no value.

There is value in learning how this forum works and where and how to expect responses from certain users especially if you are trying to reach Verizon Wireless reps.

0 Likes