Verizon email not sending
Kali284
Enthusiast - Level 2

HELP!  I have Verizon set up as my primary email account on my S4 mini.  Not sure when it started happening, but suddenly I cannot send an email.  I can receive and read them with no problems, but outgoing emails just sit in the outbox as failed.  When I try to resend it just spins and spins.  The app won't even let me delete them from the outbox.

The only way I have found to get it to stop is to turn on airplane mode, which then stops the communication and lets me get in and delete them.

I didn't notice at first because I was only sending outgoing messages with pictures, which I could always do previously.  When I googled it, there were a bunch of posts about issues with Verizon MMR messages while connected to WiFI, so I thought that was my issue.  But it doesn't work when I am not connected to WiFi and it doesn't work on a regular email.

SOOO aggravated!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon email not sending
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kali284, Help is here! I know it's important to manage your email address effieciently on your S4.  You're taking all the right steps in removing the items from the outbox in Airplane mode. Let's look into why the emails are not sending properly. ARe you receiving any error messages when trying to send the emails? Have you been able to successfully log into and send emails for the Verizon email using your PC Browser?

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes