Verizon service is down to nothing
2clark2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been with Verizon 15 years, I the last 8 months the service has become weak, the last 3 months my new phone is down to 1 bar 4G Lte. I've been dealing with chat support and troubleshooter blaming my phone telling me to upgrade, they just don't have a clue what's going on.  Service here was once great, now I cannot use this phone for what it was designed to do, it is an expensive paperweight. I don't recommend Verizon because they don't care anymore, they only collect your autopay. Verizon is by far the worst carrier nowadays so go to Tmobile,  AT&T, some other carrier because they have better coverage than Verizon. Myself,  I'm going to a little small cell provider in my area whom has far better service here. 

Verizon was once the best. Verizon is now the worst.

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon service is down to nothing
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

Anecdotal evidence. My service works perfectly fine, but you do you.

0 Likes
Plymouthrocks1
Enthusiast - Level 1

My service on my new Iphone 12 and my Samsung S20 has declined in my area.  There is no 5G in the suburb of Minneapolis I live in.

I bought two new phones because tech support said they would improve reception, as calls are dropping off several times a day.

They have no explanation.  After you wait an hour on hold, they tell you to reset your phone, which I have now done 5 times.  they are reluctantly sending a booster for my house now????  They are telling me to use wifi??????  Why are they suggesting this?   Aren't they supposed to be delivering cell service.  My area is on the map of coverage and this has been a steady decline for  years.  Now, almost all calls drop off!

Service puts you in robotland heck and after about  minutes of wasted time, they transfer me to a live texter person who is clueless.  I then ask for live help and they transfer me and the call drops.  Are you guys leaving Verizon?? I have been a customer of Verizon and its predecessors for about years and can't take it anymore.  I have 10 devices.  

I still only have 1-2 bars of 4glte.  I used to have 4-5.

what is up with this?????

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have excellent service. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not the way we want anyone to feel. In fact, we invest more into our network than any other provider to ensure our customers have service in more places than any other provider. We are saddened to hear that this is not the experience you are having with us. Allow us to troubleshoot this with you directly by leaving us a Private Note here, or reaching out to us online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook, or by reaching out to us at 1-800-922-0204. We look forward to working with you directly. 

VZW_RobertH

0 Likes
Jell_Lee
Enthusiast - Level 1

to be sure that the device is working as intended, you can submit an error report to Samsung Members after the network issue occurs again. Doesn't have to be right away but within 30min of occurrence is needed for proper log collection.

0 Likes