Verizon
Grammywaffles

Hi, I have a galaxy s6 and when I go out to my contact list to make a call 8 times out of 10 the call doesnt connect on my end. I wait 10-15 seconds and it is don't hear it ringing so I have to hang up and try agsin. Needless to say version technical support has done nothing to fix this issue except give me a number to call to do a system call check but that's it. Nothing has been done to fix this this. People get really [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] at me for this problem as the call rings on their end they answer and I'm not hearing anything. I've considering on leaving verizon because of this issue  ( oh and I just traded up from an iPhone 5s because of the same problem and being told or was the phone and u needed an upgrade )  any suggestions ?

Thanks,  joan

0 Likes
Re: Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Grammywaffles-

Your call quality greatly concerns me as I want to make sure your experience with your new phone is a positive one. We definitely don't want to see you go and keep you in the family is what we want. I see you mentioned having the same issue with your old phone which is a good piece to resolve the puzzle. Does this happen at an specific location? (Home, work, public place, in your car, etc) This would be imperative to know. Please confirm if this happens with an specific contact or everyone you call.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes