Video Editor on S10 After update unavailable
Lion99

Does anyone know how to access the New Video Editor features on the S10+ which is release/referenced in the latest System Update 8 (Released 10/29/19)?  In the release notes it mentions "The new Video Editor feature in the Gallery app makes it easy to edit videos like a pro, with simple tools for trimming clips, stitching them together, adjusting playback speed and more. You can even use the function to add subtitles and background music to clips to make your content more unique. "

No where in the Gallery app is there an option for this from what I can find. I'm sure I'm using the Samsung Gallery app.  The only options I have for a video are. Share, Instagram, and Delete. The Menu option ony has. Details, Set as. and move.
When I play, then pause, the video. the menu has an Edit option. but all this option does is allow me to trim, the video.  No other options for stitching, speed. etc.

Has anyone got the new editor to work?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Video Editor on S10 After update unavailable
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Are there any model/version restrictions on the full functionality of the app?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Lion99

None that I know of or are listed.  Since its a system app I can't uninstall/reinstall it.  and restoring to defaults doesn't help either.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand wanting to be able to edit your videos, Lion99. Take a look in Galaxy Store and search for Video Editor. Let me know if it is available. 

DerekR_VZW

0 Likes