- Is the phone connected to Wi-Fi or mobile data?
- Is Advanced Calling enabled? (Settings > Advanced Calling > Advanced Calling > HD Voice and Video Calling)
- Is Video Calling enabled int he phone app? (In Phone app, tap the three dots at the top-right, select Settings, then verify Video Calling is on)
hello, I had the same problem but I figured it out on my own. Update everything on your phone before you take the next step.
1. Go into your settings
2. Go to your connections
3. Go to mobile network
4. Go to network mode and make sure its LTE/CDMA
This is how I got mine to work and hopefully it helps you 🙂
Hello everyone! I had the same problem but I had to figure it out all on my own and mess with settings to get mine to work.
1. Make sure you do all updates on your phone before you try this
2. Go to settings
3. Go to connections
4. Go to mobile networks
5. Go down to Network mode and make it's on LTE/CDMA and not Global, because if its on Global your HD video calling will not work. Hope this helps you all out.
Have a Great Day!!! 🙂
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.