Visual Voicemail Pauses When Listening On Ear?
equake
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does anyone have this issue with Visual Voicemail pausing and Screen going Black when next to the ear?

0 Likes
Re: Visual Voicemail Pauses When Listening On Ear?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
CHRHOT92

Uninstall Samsung Pay.  It's the ONLY solution I've tried that worked.  They don't play well together, not sure why, someone needs to tell Verizon and get Samsung to fix it asap.

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

equake​, we want to make sure we can help you hear your voicemails without any interruptions and can assure we have reported this issue to our team. They have indicated a fix for this issue in the next update.

However, a few workarounds have been reported to work. One includes exiting and re launching the app. There are also particular applications that are known to interfere with the Visual Voicemail app. We suggest testing your S8 in Safe Mode to determine if this is a cause.  Lets Restart in Safe Mode - Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ | Verizon Wireless  and then keep us posted with your progress.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes
JMM_AZ

I uninstalled Samsung Pay, checked and it fixed the problem.  I then reinstalled Samsung Pay and the problem did not return..

0 Likes