Voicemail Notifications don't show up on my Galaxy S21
smithholmes
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cannot get my voicemail notifications to show up on my Galaxy S21.  I have all the settings on for alerts and notifcations, I've updated the phone, turned it off an on.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Any fixes?

I am missing messages and it's becoming a real problem.

Labels (1)
Re: Voicemail Notifications don't show up on my Galaxy S21
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there! I know that accessing your voicemail is important. Do you have any luck when you call *86? We'd love to get this resolved for you. *Breanna

0 Likes
Libs2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to ensure you get the support you need, Libs2. I am here for support and happy to help in any way possible! Could you please confirm- do you receive voicemails but the notification isn't appearing? Or someone says that they left a voicemail and you are not receiving it? 
*Cheyenne

Bob4133
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem with my Galaxy S20.  I can access voicemail with *86 but I don't know they are there without the notification

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bob4133- We want to make sure your voicemail notifications are working. Let's ensure your notifications are on: Voice app > Settings > Voicemail > Notifications. Please ensure the notification is not set to Silent and there is a sound notification set. Let me know how that works.

-Angie

0 Likes
CindyGl
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue, notifications are turned on for voicemails, with sound, I can call *86 and get messages. People will leave messages and I have no way of knowing unless I randomly check my voicemail. 

SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

Are you on Wi-Fi? If so turn the Wi-Fi off you can only get Voice-mail when on the Verizon Network or you have to call into *86.

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CindyGI, thank you so much for bringing this to our attention as well. We don't want you to miss any important voicemails. How long has this been an issue on your device? Since this has been an issue, have there been any changes to the phone (new software or new apps)? 

-Kevin

0 Likes
nrweber

Does this mean that if I use wifi calling then I can't recieve voicemail notifications?

0 Likes