Voicemail Password?
dj_jc

I got a new Galaxy S4 and I have voicemails, but when I try to check them it says I have a password. I haven't set one foe voicemail and I've tried the one to unlock my phone. Is there a default password or way to reset it?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voicemail Password?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I think you can reset your voicemail password through customer service at 1-800-922-0204 or through your MyVerizon account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I think you can reset your voicemail password through customer service at 1-800-922-0204 or through your MyVerizon account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dj_jc,

Congratulations on your new Galaxy S4!I know it’s hard to keep up with the many passwords we have these days, but we’ll be happy to help you reset it. The password established is account-specific and personalized. To help you reset it, I will need to contact you. Please, accept my request, follow me (hover over my name), and send me a Direct Message with your contact information to take care of this. Thank you!

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Follow request should be sent to not by hovering over the generic Support name.

0 Likes
asbury43

I am unable to get my voice messages.  I have gone on my phone and they say my SS No. is not correct.  Please check and advise

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's certainly odd, asbury43! Lets ensure you're device is up and running! What device are you currently using? How are you trying to access your voicemails? ( dialing *86)

0 Likes
Not applicable

For first use it is the last four numbers of your cell phone.

Good Luck

0 Likes