Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Voicemail notification still appearing always
Pietroma

I have an unlocked #Galaxy s21 ultra 5g,and after a few months of having the pay as you go Verizon service my voicemail notification won't go away. I've removed sim, cleared data and cache on voicemail app and phone app, turned off notifications for voicemail, force stopped both phone and voicemail, and cleared all voicemails. I cannot figure this one out and I do not want to factory reset my phone for fear that it may not work and I'll have to re-download everything. Has anyone had this issue and tried all the online fixes above?

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail notification still appearing always
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Notification icon issues are never fun. Our goal is to help. Based on the info provided, you've completed good troubleshooting steps. At the time, the most effective step would be to perform the factory reset and we can assist with any issues going forward. -Corey

0 Likes