Voicemail notification
RG63

I have had the Galaxy S7 for three months. I am trying to figure out why I do not get any notification that I have a voice mail. Have I turned something off? I have gone over and over everything I can think of, but do not get any kind of notice. The voicemail icon does not show up at the top of the phone or anywhere else. I have missed 8 different messages. HELP! Thanks for any input you can give me.

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail notification
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you subscribed to the basic non-visual voicemail or a visual voicemail?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
RG63

I use just the basic non-visual voicemail.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The phone and the system might think you have the visual voicemail specifically the basic free version. If you don't want any visual voicemail, I would suggest that you call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and request they add the Block Visual Voicemail feature to your line. You might have to setup the voicemail system preferences after they add the block.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes