Voicemail notifications
JAMRPOI

I have two S7 non Verizon phones that cannot get voicemail notifications. Is there a way to get notifications even if I have to have third party apps?

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail notifications
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should verify if those lines have the visual voicemail feature on them or not. You might have to remove the feature in order to use another voicemail service to access your voicemails.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
JAMRPOI

They do not have any voicemail app installed. I would like to have Verizon's app but as yet have not been able to find it for download. It normally comes preinstalled on Verizon's phones but these are not Verizon.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Because you selected to purchase phones that are not branded Verizon Wireless phones, you will NEVER be able to install the Verizon Visual Voicemail application. You will only be able access visual voicemail through a third party system like Google Voice or YouMail. The other possibility is that the phone dialer application has visual voicemail integrated into it and only the Google Pixel models are capable of this as far as I know.

Your options are to use the basic non-visual voicemail from Verizon Wireless or a third party voicemail.

The Verizon Voicemail application is not available for your phones.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jamrpoi, we understand how important it is to get those voice mail notifications.  Let us see what we can do to help.  Are your phones active on a Verizon Wireless account?  What happens now when someone leaves you a Voice mail? 

RalphT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes