Vr gear claim not submitted as promised
p_becki

I bought a galaxy s7 and was told I was eligible for the vr gear. The salesman submitted the claim (or so he said) in the store and I would receive it in 4-6 weeks. I have received no email, and I finally found the website to check my status today and looks like he never even submitted the claim. I received no instructions to submit it myself as he said he did it in store. Now I find out its too late to submit a claim for my vr gear. Seems like a really dirty way of getting out of a promotion. My daughters contract is up in October and not very likely I will be upgrading if this is what I have to look forward to

0 Likes
Re: Vr gear claim not submitted as promised
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

p_becki, that’s definitely not the experience we want you to have. I know how it is wanting the promotion that you signed up for. We value customers like yourself and never want to see you go. Because this promotion is run by Samsung and not Verizon, you'll need to speak with the store. What store did you purchase the phone from? Have you spoken to the representative that submitted your claim?

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MRHINEH

I purchased an S7 online furing the Fathers Day VR promotion.  I never received a "voucher" or "promotion code", or any information at all as to how to claim this offer.  How did online purchasers get notified?  Everything I saw (and spoke to a salesperson) seemed to indicate it was submitted electronically at the time of purchase from the Verizon Wireles website.  From the Samsung promotions website, the promo period for submission ended July 14th, but I have no way of knowing how I was supposed to redeem this offer.  So now I upgraded my phone only to be shut out?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your new phone, MRHINEH. This is a fantastic phone. In order for the promotion to be validated you would need to go SamsungPromotions.com/FathersDay, This did need to be done by 6/30/16 at 11:59PM ET. Once this is done you will receive the delivery within 6-8 weeks.

If this was not done within the time frame, I would continue to reach out to them for further assistance.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes