What happened to my Navigation app?
magickaldragon

Just upgraded to Samsung Galaxy 4 from Droid Global 2.  Love my new phone, but what happened to Navigation?  I saw in discussion about how to change the voice.  Did that.  But, also before I could enter in an address and then close out Navigation.  When I went back in that address was in the list so I could select it or enter a new address.  I liked this because I could enter in two or three addresses and then when traveling did not have to stop and look up addresses or re-enter them.  I just tried that and when I close and come back to Navigation only my Home address is still in the list.  Do you always have to re-enter every address every time?  Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What happened to my Navigation app?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The blue Arrow navigation app has been incorporated into the Maps app by Google its developer. Verizon Wireless had no control over that change.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: What happened to my Navigation app?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The blue Arrow navigation app has been incorporated into the Maps app by Google its developer. Verizon Wireless had no control over that change.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes