Re: What is the easiet and best way to backup my entire phone including the card?
mama23dogs
Legend

Android is android.  If you are switching between Samsung devices, Samsung switch does a decent job of switching everything.

Re: What is the easiet and best way to backup my entire phone including the card?
samanthat_vzw
Verizon Employee

jrh4054, we completely understand how important it is to have your personal data saved and stored in a safe place before your new phone is activated. We certainly wouldn't want you to lose any important information.

Verizon Cloud is a great choice when it comes to saving contacts, call logs, messages and some additional media. The items that you've described, such as apps, homepage icons, shortcuts and pictures that are currently saved to the SD card would not be eligible for Verizon Cloud. Those specific items may require other services or steps to be saved. You can learn more about Verizon Cloud here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/

In order to provide the best support to suit your needs, we'd like to gather more information. Can you tell us the make/model of the new phone that you've purchased or currently have in mind? Are you currently using any services to back up your personal information besides Google Photos?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes