What should I do if I forget the unlock code for my Galaxy S6?
KMERRITT04

How do I get back into my phone?   I have forgot my unlock code and do not want to get locked out.  I only have 3 or 4 attempts before that happens and it wipes itself and resets.

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Forgot unlock code for phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KMERRITT04, we want to make sure that all of your concerns are properly addressed. If you previously had Android Device Manager active on your device, you would be able to recover the device. Read more on Android Device Manager here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3265955?hl=en. Unfortunately, outside of this, we would recommend performing a Factory Reset on your device to return the device to the original factory settings. If you have files on your device, you can attempt to move them to your computer through USB connection.

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Forgot unlock code for phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KMERRITT04, we want to make sure that all of your concerns are properly addressed. If you previously had Android Device Manager active on your device, you would be able to recover the device. Read more on Android Device Manager here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3265955?hl=en. Unfortunately, outside of this, we would recommend performing a Factory Reset on your device to return the device to the original factory settings. If you have files on your device, you can attempt to move them to your computer through USB connection.

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes