What should I do if I forgot my lock screen pin?
skidder127

my Galaxy S5 phone i set up with lock pattern.  My kids were playing with it and went to the pin. I can't remember the pin.  Can I get into the phone without resetting the the phone

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: forgot lock screen pin?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

skidder127, We completely understand how it can be to keep up with passwords/PIN codes these days. Security has been put in my on this device to protect your information. Therefore, if the codes are forgotten, you will need to complete the following steps: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-145018/.

TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: forgot lock screen pin?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

skidder127, We completely understand how it can be to keep up with passwords/PIN codes these days. Security has been put in my on this device to protect your information. Therefore, if the codes are forgotten, you will need to complete the following steps: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-145018/.

TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: What should I do if I forgot my lock screen pin?
WilliamRhodes87
Enthusiast - Level 1

Best thing to do is reach out to Samsung via there website. You can choose the locate my phone option and unlock you device from there. I just spent 30 plus minutes speaking with Verizon tier 2 team and didn’t even know this option. All they will do is ask you to factory reset your device, but you don’t have to do that. Just follow the few easy to use steps and you’ll be unlocked in minutes. Hope this helps you with your problems, good luck.

Re: What should I do if I forgot my lock screen pin?
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes