What should I do if my screen is unresponsive?
biogrrl

I have rebooted several times and did a factory reset.  The screen worked for a short time after reset but now is no longer responsive.  Is there anything more I can try or am I going to have to bring it to the store?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Galaxy 6 screen unresponsive
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

biogrrl, we can imagine the inconvenience that this has caused you. We appreciate the troubleshooting steps that you’ve taken so far. You may have a risky application on your device. When you completed the factory data reset it worked, then started again, tell us that you may have restored your information, resulting in restoring the risky file. Therefore, we recommend that you put your phone in safe mode for 24 hours. This will help determine which application(s) are considered high risk applications. View steps by visiting: http://spr.ly/6589BAtdL

TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy 6 screen unresponsive
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

biogrrl, we can imagine the inconvenience that this has caused you. We appreciate the troubleshooting steps that you’ve taken so far. You may have a risky application on your device. When you completed the factory data reset it worked, then started again, tell us that you may have restored your information, resulting in restoring the risky file. Therefore, we recommend that you put your phone in safe mode for 24 hours. This will help determine which application(s) are considered high risk applications. View steps by visiting: http://spr.ly/6589BAtdL

TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes