When I am out of Verizon service area, I play games on my S5. Every 15 or 20 minutes the phone will change to the game home page and I have to start over with my game. Need help! It was locking me out with Mcafee and having to put my pin in to get back on
Fehamm

When I am out of Verizon service area, I play games on my S5. Every 15 or 20 minutes the phone will change to the game home page and I have to start over with my game. Need help! It was locking me out with Mcafee and having to put my pin in to get back on. I deleted Macfee.

0 Likes
Re: When I am out of Verizon service area, I play games on my S5. Every 15 or 20 minutes the phone will change to the game home page and I have to start over with my game. Need help! It was locking me out with Mcafee and having to put my pin in to get bac
kevinr_vzw
Verizon Employee

We can help figure this out, Fehamm! Does this issue happen with multiple games and apps, or just one specific game?

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: When I am out of Verizon service area, I play games on my S5. Every 15 or 20 minutes the phone will change to the game home page and I have to start over with my game. Need help! It was locking me out with Mcafee and having to put my pin in to get bac
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

Hi. I'd advise just to disable McAfee, as long as you aren't doing anything or downloading anything harmful, there aren't easy ways to get viruses on Androids. Antivirus software usually just bogs down memory and battery life and really isn't any help, from my experience. Having owned many different Androids and a couple of iPhones too, I never had to use any security type of app.

0 Likes