When did everyone who got their shipping notifications today order their s8?
shonr1516

I was just wondering when everyone who has received their shipping info order their phones? I ordered on the 8th and have not received my shipping info.

0 Likes
Re: When did everyone who got their shipping notifications today order their s8?
Dmaxwell555
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you get a "getting your order ready" notification? I pre-ordered on the 4th online. Got a text late last night that said "we've received your order and we are getting it ready, we'll text you tracking info as soon as it ships" but i still have yet to receive tracking info.

0 Likes
Re: When did everyone who got their shipping notifications today order their s8?
Dmaxwell555
Enthusiast - Level 2

Spoke too soon. Just got my tracking number.

0 Likes
shonr1516

I ordered on the 8th, and my order was stuck on processing so i called today to see what the hold up was, and turns out i had to rebuild my order. Now instead of the 21st my delivery date changed to the 25th. This really sucks!

0 Likes
KellyArens
Contributor - Level 3

I ordered on the 30th and got my shipping notification yesterday.  Phone to arrive on Wednesday.

curque
Enthusiast - Level 3

Pre-ordered on the 30th  my account was charged and received tracking number yesterday, phone will arrive on Wednesday

0 Likes
Carrie_Loos
Enthusiast - Level 2

In my corner of the universe (mid-Michigan) the "official" release date was April 20th.

I pre-ordered April 7th and received FedEx shipping info on April 8th.

Using FedEx's tracking feature my order shipped April 17th. Noted on the tracking screen told me that FedEx could not put the phone in my hand until April 20th.

I received my phone mid-morning April 20th.

0 Likes