When does the galaxy s8 arrive of you preordered it?
65dogfish
Enthusiast - Level 1

I preordered the phone and I thought it said it releases on the 21st of April. But I've been looking around and I've seen that it could come later around the 29th of April. Anyone know when it would arrive?

Re: When does the galaxy s8 arrive of you preordered it?
JESTOL39
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you pre ordered the phone you should receive it by the 21st... I pre ordered mine on the 30th and just got a notification that the phone has shipped and is scheduled to deliver on the 19th.

KellyArens
Contributor - Level 3

As of today I am to get mine on the 19th.  Can't wait.

Ecuaboi
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm getting mine on Tuesday, April 18th. I can't wait!!

ciroc044
Enthusiast - Level 2

wow fedex will not ship mine till the 20th. per shipper. what state are you in.

0 Likes
Saralaine

I talked to someone who said it's going to depend on when you pre-ordered it. I think there were more pre-orders than Verizon planned on...so some folks might not get their phones until way past the release date.

0 Likes
ciroc044
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yea the date for me is still the 20th but the time changed from earlier to later in the evening for the drop

0 Likes
KellyArens
Contributor - Level 3

You can use your tracking information on FedEx for the most up to date information regarding you delivery if your phone has been shipped.  If not, Verizon will update you when your phone ships.  They only get so many phones at once and will only ship so many in one day.  The earlier you ordered the faster you will get your phone. 

0 Likes
cladd

Mine was picked up yesterday around 8am, it's still at the fedex facility in Memphis.

0 Likes
Re: When does the galaxy s8  arrive of you preordered it?
ciroc044
Enthusiast - Level 2

I live in Tennessee too but mine is still in Pennsylvania won't be here till Thursday. I figured they would ship earlier than that so I can change provider

0 Likes