Re: When we will get Android 7.1 Nougat for the Galaxy S7 edge
appletonpunk
Enthusiast - Level 3

Keep your head in the sand and believe everything Verizon tells you or go out, research, and educate yourself. I don't care what you do. I'm just not a sheep.

0 Likes
tlamming
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is, until they are. They sure jumped on the "unlimited data" wagon fast. After swearing they never would and that their superior network was reason enough to stay. Can't bank on that forever and if they are going to continue poor customer support, i cant wait for t mobile to eat their lunch.

0 Likes
tlamming
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why are you arguing about this? Everyone knows it's coming.

mjmjhkgh
Enthusiast - Level 3

Anyway We or I are Verizon wireless Family. ^^

We or I choose Verizon as wireless provider.

There are too many reasons for choosing Verizon.

I think this is point.

We or I think Verizon is best top wireless company but The LAST,The Bottom at reality.

so we or i very disappoint about this.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

99% of customers don't know or care what version of Android (or iOS for that matter) they're on.  But start talking about unlimited data, and pretty soon everyone is starting to take notice.

Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1

I guess I'm in the 1% then.  After spending top dollar for a flagship phone I very much care about having the latest and updated software.  I do think that with the other major carriers releasing 7.0 that Verizon will follow very soon. 

demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Of course they will, no reason for everyone to get all worked up about it.

EvlNvrDys
Contributor - Level 1

Seems other sites are monitoring us around here too.  LOCPRES64​ has become famous, need to scroll down to see the quote: http://www.techtimes.com/articles/199218/20170225/verizon-galaxy-s7-s7-edge-android-7-0-nougat-updat...

And of course as usual, still no update for my Galaxy S7 Edge yet... the wait continues!

tlamming
Enthusiast - Level 3

I’m starting to think the update will be called “Galaxy S8”

JUTINSCH03
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just switched from Sprint... I am running they full nougat update on my verizon S7 edge. Just the T-Mo firmware with the Verizon CSC. Doesn't trip Knox, easy push from ODIN. And easy ODIN flash back to stock VZW to accept the OTA when it comes in April. Just Google XDA Verizon S7 edge and follow the directions from JKruse and you can be running a clean Nougat S7edge with everything working except WiFi calling. Even video calling...