Re: When will S5 users get the 6.0 Marshmallow update?
Lankylegs
Contributor - Level 1

I have had 2 screens burn out. Now it's something else. These phones are

junk. I want the top of the line phone I am paying for.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a working device is essential, Lankylegs. Learning of the issues you have experienced is concerning. We would like to take a look into available options for your device. Please feel free to contact us directly: http://vz.to/1g1mHjf

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Blur125
Enthusiast - Level 3

Another week goes by - no Marshmallow

Before we know it, Android N will be out and our S5's will become obsolete

Lankylegs
Contributor - Level 1

That was a great help. NOT.

On Apr 23, 2016 5:39 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Blur125,

We understand that software updates are exciting times because of the enhancements they provide.  You can stay current with new software release information here at http://vz.to/14N84ef.

EmmaM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lankylegs,

Our phones have become our reliable sidekicks and your device should be the lease of your concerns.  Have there been any recent changes to your phone, besides the software update? 

EmmaMM_VZW

0 Likes
Lankylegs
Contributor - Level 1

No.

On Apr 27, 2016 2:51 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Lankylegs
Contributor - Level 1

Mine has never been reliable. Worst experience I have ever had with a device. The salesman at the Verizon store really talked it up. I bought it and have hated it since the first update. This is the 3rd one.