Re: When will S9 get Android 9, Pie
bearone21
Legend

when certified by verizon.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

When Samsung decides to get it certified from Verizon. Want Android updates quickly get a Pixel.

josepht_vzw
Verizon Employee

aldee,

We absolutely understand wanting to know when the latest and greatest software will come out for your phone. You can keep up to date on the most recent software upgrade here. Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless . Let us konw if you have any questions.

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
aldee

Ok, it's January. Where's my [removed] pie???

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

still cookin'!

wolfdshadow

Well Samsung released it in December 2018 to S9 and S9+ in Germany and the USA and stated by January all S9 and S9+ will be released so it's clearly Not Samsung holding it up but Verizon now. What is the hold up for a update that is already released comes down to Bloatware addons clearly.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

wolfdshadow wrote:

Well Samsung released it in December 2018 to S9 and S9+ in Germany and the USA and stated by January all S9 and S9+ will be released so it's clearly Not Samsung holding it up but Verizon now. What is the hold up for a update that is already released comes down to Bloatware addons clearly.

Wrong. Only one adding bloat would be Samsung. if you hate Verizon so much choose another carrier.

0 Likes
pruqui
Enthusiast - Level 3

JUST DOWNLOADED PIE OTA

0 Likes