Where are recorded videos stored on my device and can I view them on my computer?
PhoneHome2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm currently trying to find some videos I recorded with my phone (Samsung Galaxy S4) and I am unable to find the videos that I recorded when I plug in my phone to my computer. I can't seem to find them when I look under "movies" or anything like that. All that pops up is a video I recorded earlier today. I was at a concert a few days ago and recorded several songs from an artist. I found the files on my phone and want to e-mail them to a friend of mine, but it says the files are too big. So, I thought by plugging my phone into my computer I could find the files on there and just transfer them...but I can't do that because I can't find them. I have a cloud, but is there a way I can upload them from there to my computer? Any help would be much appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is it possible to access my Cloud on my PC?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Usually videos recorded with the phone's camera are saved automatically under the DCIM folder with the other photos captured by the camera.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Usually videos recorded with the phone's camera are saved automatically under the DCIM folder with the other photos captured by the camera.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

PhoneHome2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm going to hook up my phone to my computer and check out the DCIM folder. I'll get back to you with an update. Thanks for your help!

0 Likes