Where do I find bluetooth on my Galaxy S5?
Happiours

Bluetooth is not on App Mgr list samsung s5. Bluetooth will not connect and I can't find how to clear the Bluetooth cache. I did clear the cache setting in Storage.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bluetooth is not on App Mgr list samsung s5
bearone21
Legend

settings/bluetooth........UNDER WI-FI

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

settings/bluetooth........UNDER WI-FI

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You came to the right place for help. Let’s take a closer look and find a solution. Are you having the same connection issue with multiple Bluetooth devices? What happens when you attempt to connect? Are you getting any errors? Keep me posted.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can help with your Bluetooth issue, no worries there Happiours! In order to better assist, let’s take a step back. What seems to be the issue with Bluetooth?

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Where do I find bluetooth on my Galaxy S5?
PATRICIAAN

Go into settings, scroll down until you see Bluetooth. turn on the on button. turn Bluetooth on, and hold the button on Bluetooth down till it pairs with the phone. light will flash red and blue while pairing.

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those steps. I would also like to provide some steps to connect your bluetooth on this device below.

1. From a Home screen, navigate: Apps  > Settings.

2. Tap Bluetooth

3. Tap the Bluetooth switch (upper-right) to turn on or off .
Note To make your Samsung Galaxy S® 5 visible to nearby Bluetooth® devices:

1. Tap the device name.
    Note Enabled when a checkmark is present.
    Note By default, the device is visible for 2 minutes.

If necessary, tap the Menu icon (upper-right), tap Visibility timeout then select an option (e.g., 2 minutes, 5 minutes, etc.

Let us know if this is helpful. 

0 Likes