Where does the Verizon cloud download to on a Galaxy S7
trexford
Enthusiast - Level 2

Clear up my Verizon cloud it says it's over full and I downloaded a bunch of stuff from it but I cannot find it on my phone

0 Likes
Re: Where does the Verizon cloud download to on a Galaxy S7
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

"downloading" to your phone is just going to sync with the info that is stored in the clould - photos, music, etc, so it will all be on your phone  wherever you have your photos, music, and other data stored. 

A better option would be to download the photos, music, etc to your computer (in the downloads folder or someplace where you know where you store them) and then delete them from the cloud.  If they are downloaded to your phone, and your phone is still set to sync with the cloud, then the files will still be in the cloud.  Delete them, it'll sync with your phone, and they will be right back.

To get them off the could, you need to get them off the phone as well, and the best place to store them is on the computer, an external drive, or burn them to a CD or DVD.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Trexfor, we understand the importance of managing the content on your phone. To access the Verizon Cloud, on your phone there is an app icon on your phone that is listed as Cloud. The app may also be found under the app icon listed as Verizon on your phone. This has all Verizon apps bundled in one icon. If you are still unable to find the icon, you may type Cloud in the search for apps at the top of your screen.

Thank You,

MichelleL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
trexford
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am asking what file on the Galaxy S7 does the cloud download to.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

trexford ,

Making sure you are able to review your cloud content after it has been downloaded to your device is a must! Allow us to guide you in the right direction. Can you please clarify what type of content you downloaded from your cloud (pictures, documents, music)?

SylviaT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
trexford
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm looking for the file names and locations that the Verizon cloud downloads books, music and videos to on my galaxy s7.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you to the right place for your files, trexford. You can check your device under the Files app or you can check your Kindle app for books, gallery for videos and Play Music for your music files.

MahrizaP_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes